What are the best bongs 2021?
You can't just go out and buy the cheapest bong you see. Smoking is an art, and if you're going to do it with a bong, make it a good one. Don't worry if you don't know where to begin; that's what this shopping guide is for. We'll take you inside the world of the best bongs on the market down below!
Understanding the essentials
- Bongs are ideal for people who are new to smoking herbs, tobacco, or other substances. Using a bong will filter the smoke, the taste will become more pleasant. Bongs also give you a lot more control over the amount of smoking materials you use.
- While there are a variety of bongs available, including ceramic, bamboo, silicone, and plastic. Acrylic and glass bongs are the most popular. We will compare the features for you in this shopping guide.
- The bong's shape and volume are crucial to the experience. As a result, when purchasing a bong, pay close attention to these features.
Our Top picks for the best bongs on the market
Smoking a bong isn't difficult, but if you've never tried it before, you're probably confused. It's helpful if you have a bong that works well and does the job. We've put together a list of the best bongs on the market to assist you in this endeavour. You can quickly determine which model is the best fit for you by comparing them.
- The best bong with percolator
Choosing the right bong for you
- Bongs By Material
- Bongs By Design
- Which Type of Bong is the Best?
- Where to Find Great Deals on the Best Bongs
- How to Learn More About Bongs
How do you use a bong?
Smoking with a bong can be a favoured method and enjoyable experience. It is, however, critical to understand how to do so. Anyone who wants to do this must first learn how. To begin, it's a good idea to discuss how to prepare a bong for smoking. Follow the steps below to learn how to smoke a bong without feeling embarrassed about making a mistake:
- Fill the bong with water before using it: Before using the bong, it must first be filled with water. The shaft should be submerged in the water for 3 to 7 cm, depending on the size of the bong. You can also add ice, if using an ice bong to enhance the cooling effect and ensure smooth hit!
- Fill the bowl with tobacco or other smoking materials: Crumble the smoking material if possible. Load the Cone/Bowl ready to take your hit.
- Light it up: Take the bong and place your mouth on the mouthpiece when you're ready to start smoking. Prepare to take a deep breath. When ready put the flame of a lighter to the smoking material in the bong bowl.
- Suck vigorously as the bong fills with smoke: Inhale deeply to fill the bong's chamber with smoke while lighting the bong. Cover the carb hole on the bong while doing this. The 'hit' will arrive once you've generated the desired amount of smoke. Prepare yourself.
- Empty the bong: Do you have the desired amount of smoke? By inhaling and releasing the carb/rush hole, you can empty the chamber. If your bong does not feature a carb hole you must remove the stem to allow the flow of air. Learn more about how bongs work
After each session of smoking, we recommend filling the bong with clean water. Dirty bong water has an unpleasant odour and can alter the flavour of the smoking material. How often and why should you change the water in your bong.
Do you want to buy a bong? We are well equipped to assist you. We stock a wide range of bongs.
As we covered using a bong isn't difficult, but if you've never done it before, you're probably unaware of how it works. We've typed up a handy guide on what bongs are and how to use them.
Did you find this blog post helpful? Do you have any questions or opinions please leave any in the comments section below. We love to hear from you,